Features and Benefits
- Two Independent Circuits on One Board
- Evaluates the MAX38902A/B IC in an 8-pin (2mm x 2mm) TDFN
- Evaluates the MAX38902C/D IC in a 6-ball (1.45mm x 0.86mm) WLP
- 1.7V to 5.5V Input Range
- 1.2V to 5.0V Jumper Configurable Output Voltage (MAX38902A, On Board)
- 0.6V to 5.3V Resistor Configurable Output Voltage (MAX38902B, with IC Replacement)
- 0.6V to 5.3V Resistor Configurable Output Voltage (MAX38902C, On Board)
- 1.2V to 5.0V Factory-Preset Output Voltage (MAX38902D, with IC Replacement)
- Up to 500mA Output Current
- Proven 2-Layer 1-oz Copper PCB Layout
- Demonstrates Compact Solution Size
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX38902 evaluation kit (EV kit) evaluates the MAX38902A/B/C/D IC family of low noise linear regulators. The MAX38902 EV kit features two independent circuits to evaluate two different IC packages of the MAX38902A/B/C/D family. Both circuits on the EV kit operate over an input range of 1.7V to 5.5V, and provide any output voltage range of 0.6V to 5.3V. The TDFN circuit evaluates the MAX38902A/B, while the wafer-level package (WLP) circuit evaluates the MAX38902C/D. Each circuit output on the EV kit delivers up to 500mA of current.
The EV kit comes with the MAX38902A-ATA+ and the MAX38902C-ANT+ installed.
- Audio Systems
- Communication Circuitry
- High-Resolution Data Acquisition Systems
Documentation & Resources
MAX38902AEVKIT ODB File - Design Files1/25/2023TGZ3M
MAX38902EVKIT BOM - Design Files10/10/202234K
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.