Features and Benefits
- +3.3V Single Supply
- On-Board Clock and Data Recovery (CDR)
- Fully Assembled and Tested Surface-Mount Board
- Loss-of-Frame/Loss-of-Lock Monitors
The MAX3831/MAX3832 evaluation kits (EV kits) simplify evaluation of the MAX3831/MAX3832 2.488Gbps interconnect mux/demux ICs with clock generator. The EV kits require only a +3.3V single supply and include all the external components necessary to interface with 3.3V CML and LVDS logic. A parallel data generator or stimulus system can be used with an oscilloscope to evaluate the chip's complete functionality. A built-in system test (BIST) function allows a system high-speed test.
The MAX3831/MAX3832 EV kits contain an on-board clock and data recovery IC (MAX3876EHJ) that is used to generate 2.488Gbps clock and data inputs to the high-speed, CML-compatible serial-input ports.
- ATM Switch Networks
- Dense Digital Cross-Connects
- High-Speed Parallel Links
- Intrarack/Subrack Interconnects
- Line Extenders
- SDH/SONET Backplanes