MAX32558EVKIT Gerber File - Design Files1/25/2023
Features and Benefits
- 128 x 32 Graphic OLED Mono Color Display
- Integrated One-Channel 10-Bit ADC
- Single Full-Sized Smart Card Reader
- USB 2.0 Micro B Interface
- USB 2.0 Micro B to Serial UART
- 512KB Embedded Flash
- All GPIOs and Analog I/Os Accessible Through 0.1in Headers
- Self-Destruct Inputs Available on Headers for Connecting to External Trigger Circuits
- Arm JTAG Headers
- 3-Track Magnetic Card Reader
- User-Input Pushbutton Switches, 3x4 Keypad Matrix, and Indicator LEDs (Connected to GPIO)
The MAX32558 EV kit provides a platform for evaluating the capabilities of the DeepCover® secure microcontroller (MAX32558). It integrates an Arm® Cortex®-M3 core to provide embedded security solutions to cloak sensitive data under multiple layers of advanced physical security and provide the most secure key storage possible.
- ATM Keyboards
- EMV Card Readers
- Industrial Modules
- PCI Mobile Payment Terminals (mPOS)
- Standalone Smartcard Readers
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.