Features and Benefits
- Configured for Boost and Buck-Boost Application
- Analog Dimming Control
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested Feature
The MAX25611 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX25611A/MAX25611B/MAX25611C/MAX25611D automotive high-voltage, high-brightness LED (HB LED) controller. The EV kit is set up for boost and buck-boost configurations and operates from a 6V to 18V DC supply voltage. The EV kit is configured to deliver up to 0.88A to one string of LEDs. The total voltage of the string can vary from 3V to 36V. The anode of the LED string should be connected to the LED+ terminal. The cathode of the LED string can be connected either to GND (boost mode) or IN (buck-boost mode). In the case of boost mode, the input voltage should not exceed the LED string voltage.
- Automotive Exterior Lighting
- Commercial, Industrial, and Architectural Lighting
- Daytime Running Lights (DRLs)
- Fog Lights and Adaptive Front Light Assemblies
- Head-Up Displays
- High Beam/Low Beam/Signal/Position lights
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.