Features and Benefits
- Easy evaluation of the MAX22200
- Configurable for High-Side/Low-Side Solenoid Driver
- Configurable for Latched Valves or Brushed DC Motors
- Windows® XP, 7, 8, 10 Compatible Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Proven PCB Layout
The MAX22200 evaluation kit provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX22200 solenoid driver. The MAX22200 integrated circuit (IC) is an eight half-bridge, serial-controlled solenoid driver with current regulation. The EV kit enables serial control of the MAX22200 and fault monitoring through an on-board USB to SPI interface via a MAX32625 microcontroller. It includes a graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the MAX22200 IC, making it a complete PC-based evaluation system.
- Brushed DC Motor Driver
- Generic Low-Side and High-Side Switch Applications
- Latched (Bi-Stable) Solenoid Valve Drivers
- Relays Driver
- Solenoid, Valves, Electromagnetic Drivers
Documentation & Resources
MAX22200EVKIT SchematicA - Schematic10/10/202231K
MAX22200EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX22200 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)5/24/2021881K
MAX22200EVKIT Bill of Materials - Design Files10/10/202242K
MAX22200EVKIT Gerber File - Design Files10/10/2022ZIP5M
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.