Features and Benefits
- Operates from 6.5V to 72V at 48V Nominal Input
- Meets Stringent OEM Module Power Consumption and Performance Specifications
- 5V Output Voltage at 400kHz Switching Frequency
- Up to 1A Output Current with Adjustable Peak- Current Limit
- Jumpers for Quickly Adjusting Peak-Current Limit and Mode Selection
- Auxiliary Bootstrap LDO to Improve Efficiency
- Adjustable Soft-Start Time with External Capacitor
- Optimized Application Layout and Components for Quick Design Implementation
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX20059 EV kit is a proven design to evaluate the MAX20059 high-efficiency, high-voltage, synchronous step-down DC-DC converter IC in a TDFN package. The EV kit is optimized to generate a 5V output at load currents up to 1A from a 48V input supply, and can be reconfigured to meet other system requirements. The EV kit features a 400kHz switching frequency. The EV kit can be used to monitor the IC’s features, such as adjustable input undervoltage lockout, adjustable soft-start, adjustable switching frequency, adjustable current limit, open-drain active-low RESET signal, and external frequency synchronization.
- 48V Systems
- Mild Hybrid Applications
Documentation & Resources
MAX20059EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX20059 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)7/24/2019688K
MAX20059EVKIT Gerber File - Design Files10/10/2022ZIP205K
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.