Features and Benefits
- 3.5V to 36V Input Supply Range
- 15µA No-Load Quiescent Current in Skip Mode
- High-Efficiency Synchronous DC-DC Converter with Integrated FETs
- External Frequency Synchronization (SYNC) Input
- Internal Soft-Start
- Fixed 3.3V/5.0V/3.9V Output or Resistor Programmable 1V to 5V Output
- Low Dropout (98% Effective Duty Cycle Operation)
- ±2% Output Voltage Accuracy
- Active-Low RESET Output
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX20006E/MAX20008E evaluation kits (EV kits) demonstrate the MAX20006E/MAX20008E high-voltage, current-mode, synchronous step-down converters with low operating current. The EV kits operate over a wide 3.5V-to-36V input range. The output is set for 5V in the default configuration, but can be adjusted between 1V and 5V with appropriate components. The MAX20006E/ MAX20008E current limit supports a nominal output current of 6A or 8A, respectively.
The EV kit switching frequency is set for 2.1MHz (MAX20006EEVKIT#) or 400kHz (MAX20008EEVKIT#) in the default configuration. The switching frequency is fixed internally and can be synchronized to an external signal within the specified range. The EV kits can be set for fixed-frequency (PWM mode) or pulse-skipping (SKIP mode) for light load efficiency through the provided onboard jumper.
- Distributed DC Power Systems
- Navigation and Radio Head Units
- Point-of-Load Applications in Automotive
Documentation & Resources
MAX20006EEVKIT Gerber Files - Design Files11/20/2023
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.