Features and Benefits
- 3V to 16.5V Input Range
- MAX1846 Circuit Configured for +12V Into -5V at 2A
- MAX1847 Circuit Configured for +3.3V Into -12V at 400mA
- Evaluates Both the MAX1846 and MAX1847 Independently
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX1846 evaluation kit (EV kit) contains both the MAX1846 and MAX1847. Both devices are inverting, current-mode, constant-frequency PWM controllers. The MAX1846 circuit is configured for a +12V input and a -5V output at 2A. The MAX1847 circuit is configured for a +3.3V input and a -12V output at 400mA. Each circuit is powered separately so there is no interaction between the two circuits. The MAX1846 is available in a 10-pin µMAX® package and the MAX1847 is available in a 16-pin QSOP package.
The MAX1846 EV kit is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount circuit board. With minimal modification, it can also be used to evaluate other output voltages.
- Automotive Electronic Power Supplies
- Cell Phone Base Stations
- CO DSL Line Driver Supplies
- Industrial Power Supplies
- Network Equipment
- Optical Networking Equipment
- SLIC Supplies
- VOIP Supplies