Features and Benefits
- 18V to 36V Input Range
- Isolated Output: 5V/1.5A DC
- Compact Design with High Frequency (150kHz) Switching
- 87% Peak Efficiency
- Resistor Programmable Input Enable/UVLO Protection
- External Loop Compensation with Design Flexibility
- 5ms Internal Soft-Start Time
- Temperature Compensated Output Voltage Over -40°C to +125°C Operating Temperature
- Provision to External Clock Synchronization and Frequency Dithering
- VCC Overdrive to Improve Efficiency
- Minimum Number of External Components
- CISPR22(EN55022) Class B Compliant
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX17691B evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the performance of the MAX17691B IC. This fully assembled and tested circuit evaluates the MAX17691B, the No-Opto Flyback Converter with an integrated 76V nMOSFET, available in a 12-pin TDFN package with an exposed pad. The IC data sheet provides a complete description of the part and should be read in conjunction with this EV kit data sheet prior to operating the EV kit.
The MAX17691B EV kit output is configured for an isolated +5V and provides up to 1.5A of output current over an 18V to 36V input range. The device has a 150kHz switching frequency. The EV kit regulates the output voltage within ±5% over the line, load, and temperature by sensing the output voltage on the primary side. The converter does not need an opto-coupler for the isolated output-voltage sensing.
- IGBT Gate Drive Supplies
- Industrial and Telecom Applications
- Isolated Power Supplies
- PLC I/O Modules
Documentation & Resources
MAX17691BEVKIT ODB Files - Design Files10/10/2022ZIP1M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.