Features and Benefits
- Wide 4V to 60V Input Voltage Range
- umper Configurable 12V, 5V, and 3.3V Outputs
- Up to 100mA Load Current Capability
- 8µA No Load Supply Current
- Active-High, Enable Input
- PGOOD Output for Regulator Output Voltage Monitoring
- Overload Protection
- Overtemperature Protection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX17651EVKITA# evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the performance of the MAX17651 high-voltage, ultra-low quiescent current linear regulator in a 6-pin TDFN package. The EV kit operates over a wide input voltage range of 4V to 60V and provides up to 100mA load current. It draws only 8µA supply current under no-load conditions. The EV kit is simple to use and easily configurable with minimal external components. It features overload current protection and thermal shutdown. The EV kit comes installed with the MAX17651ATT+ in a 6-pin, (3mm x 3mm) TDFN package.
- Battery-Powered Equipment
- Low-Current Industrial Power Supplies
- Post Regulator for Switching Power Supplies
- Remote Sensors
- Utility Meters
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.