Features and Benefits
- 2.9V to 5.5V Input-Voltage Range
- MAX17623 Offers High 92.2% Efficiency (VIN = 3.3V, VOUT = 1.5V, IOUT = 300 mA)
- MAX17624 Offers High 94.5% Efficiency (VIN = 5V, VOUT = 3.3V, IOUT = 500 mA)
- Selectable PWM and PFM Modes of Operation
- Internal 1ms Soft-Start Time
- PGOOD Output with Pullup Resistor to Respective Input Voltages
- Low-Profile, Surface-Mount Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX17623/MAX17624 evaluation kits (EV kits) provide a proven design to evaluate the performance of the MAX17623/MAX17624 converters. Each of these devices operates over an input range from 2.9V to 5.5V and delivers up to 1A output current. The devices are configured to demonstrate optimum performance and component sizes in the EV kits.
The MAX17623 converter delivers up to 1A at a switching frequency of 2MHz. The converter is configured for a 1.5V output over a 2.9V to 5.5V input range.
The MAX17624 converter delivers up to 1A at a switching frequency of 4MHz. The converter is configured for a 3.3V output over a 3.6V to 5.5V input range.
The EV kits feature provisions for selecting Mode of operation (PWM/PFM) enabling or disabling the output and PGOOD signal. The MAX17623/MAX17624 converter data sheet provides a complete description of the parts, that should be read in conjunction with this data sheet prior to operating the EV kits.
- Battery-Powered Applications
- Distributed Power Systems
- Industrial Sensors and Process Control
- Point-of-Load Power Supply
- Standard 5V Rail Supplies
Documentation & Resources
MAX17623EVKIT ODB Files - Design Files1/25/2023TGZ943K
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.