Features and Benefits
- 3.5V to 30V Input Voltage Range
- Configurable for 3.3V or 5V Output Voltage
- Resistor PCB Pads for Adjusting the Output Voltage (1.5V to 11V)
- Provides Up to 200mA Output Current
- Low-Dropout Voltage of 280mV at 200mA
- Active-Low RESET Power-Good Output
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX16910C9 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB for evaluating the MAX16910C low-dropout (LDO) linear regulator. The EV kit circuit can be configured as either a fixed output voltage (3.3V or 5V) or an adjustable output voltage. The EV kit provides up 200mA current at the circuit output. The EV kit operates from a 3.5V to 30V supply.
The EV kit comes with the MAX16910CASA9 92.5% output-voltage reset-threshold IC installed. The EV kit can also evaluate the MAX16910CASA8 IC, which has an 87% output voltage reset threshold.
Documentation & Resources
MAX16910C9EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX16910C Data Sheet (Rev. 0)5/1/2012621K