Features and Benefits
- 2.7V to 16V Input Voltage Range
- 0.5V to 5.8V Output Voltage Range
- High Efficiency and Power Density
- Low Component Count
- Dual-output or Single-output Dual-Phase Operation
- Optimized Performance
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX16712 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a reference platform designed for the evaluation of MAX16712, a dual-output, fully integrated, highly efficient, step-down DC-DC switching regulator IC. This EV kit can deliver up to 6A load per output. The two outputs can be connected as a single-output, dual-phase regulator that supports up to 12A load current. The EV kit comprises a fully assembled and tested PCB implementation of the MAX16712. Jumper pins, test points, and input/output connectors are included for flexibility and convenience in a wide range of applications.
- Communications Equipment
- I/O Pins of an FPGA/DSP/MCU
- Memory VDDQ
- Networking Equipment
- Point-of-Load (POL) Voltage Regulators
- Servers and Storage Equipment
- μP Chipsets
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.