Features and Benefits
- -42V to +65V Protection Voltage Range
- 3V to 50V Operating Voltage Range
- PCB Pads for Optional TVS Diodes
- Proven 2-Layer 2oz Copper PCB Layout
- Automotive Temperature Range: -40°C and +125°C
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX1673 evaluation kit (EV kit) is designed to evaluate the MAX16173, an automotive protection IC with up to 250kHz active rectification in a 10-pin TDFN package. Several test points are provided for device evaluation. The EV kit is fully assembled and tested over the automotive temperature range of -40°C and +125°C, and is available with the MAX16173ATB installed.
- Automotive Power Systems
- Network Telecom Power Systems
- RAID Systems
Documentation & Resources
MAX16173EVKIT ODB Files - Design Files1/25/2023TGZ836K
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.