Features and Benefits
- -8V to -60V Input Voltage Range for Inverting Buck- Boost Configuration
- 3.3V to 60V Output Voltage Range on Top of Input Voltage
- -40°C to 125°C Temperature Range
- Banana Jacks for Input and Output Voltage
- Configurable Output Voltage and Compensation Parameters
- Adjustable Current Limit
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX15158Z evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX15158Z, a high-voltage multiphase boost controller designed to support up to two MOSFET drivers and four external MOSFETs in singlephase or dual-phase inverting-buck-boost configuration. The EV kit operates from a -8V to -60V input voltage range and supports output voltage range of 3.3V to 60V. The EV kit uses the MAX15158Z on a proven six-layer PCB design. Two pieces of MAX15013 are used as the MOSFET driver for the EV kit. The EV kit also features an onboard buck converter MAX17552 to provide 10V supply voltage to MAX15158Z and the MOSFET driver.
- Multiphase Boost
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.