Features and Benefits
- 40V to 60V Input Voltage Range (Configurable from 8V to 60V)
- 12V Output Voltage (Configurable from 3V to 0.95 × VIN)
- Adjustable Slope Compensation Ramp
- Multiphase Operation up to 8 Phases
- Adjustable 60kHz to 1MHz Switching Frequency
- External Switching Frequency Clock Synchronization
- External REFIN Input for Output Adjustment
- Hiccup Fault Protection for Overcurrent and Thermal Shutdown
- PGOOD Output (Power-Good Output)
- Adjustable Input UVLO and Output OVP Voltage
- Adjustable Soft-Start
- Monotonic Startup into Prebiased Output
The MAX15157D evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that contains all of the components necessary to evaluate the performance of the MAX15157D high-efficiency step-down regulator. The EV kit is powered from a 40V to 60V DC supply. It is capable of delivering 12V/20A output at a 150kHz switching frequency. Refer to the MAX15157D data sheet to set the switching frequency and input/output voltage ranges for the EV kit.
- Multiphase Buck
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.