Features and Benefits
- 0.5V to 1.5V Output Voltage Range
- Sources or Sinks Up to 1.5A Continuous
- 1.1V to 3.6V Input Voltage Range
- External Reference Input with ±5mA Reference Output Buffer
- Output Remote Sense
- Open-Drain, Power-Good Output Signal
- Low-Profile Surface-Mount Components
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX1510 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount circuit board that contains the MAX1510, a low-voltage linear regulator for DDR memory termination. The low-voltage linear regulator provides a variable 0.5V to 1.5V output voltage range. The EV kit requires a 1.1V to 3.6V input voltage source, and a 3.3V low-power biasing supply. The EV kit is capable of sourcing or sinking up to 1.5A continuous.
- Active Termination Buses
- Chipset/RAM Supplies as Low as 0.5V
- DDR Memory Termination
- Graphics Processor Core Supplies
- Notebook and Desktop Computers
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.