Features and Benefits
- 2.7V to 18V Operating Voltage Range
- Up to 6A Configurable Load Current Capability
- Banana Jacks for Input and Output Voltage
- Programmable Slew-Rate Control
- Selectable/Configurable Circuit-Breaker Threshold
- Configurable Overvoltage/Undervoltage Lockout
- Programmable Fast Comparator Response
- PG Output
- Defined Safe Operation Area
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX15096/A/D evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX15096 hot-swap controller with an integrated 6A MOSFET. The EV kit is configured to pass 6A in a 2.7V to 18V hot-swap application, thus providing a fully integrated solution. The EV kit uses the MAX15096GWE+ in a 2mm x 2mm, 16-bump, 0.5mm pitch wafer-level package (WLP) with a proven four-layer PCB design. As configured, the EV kit is optimized to operate at 12V.
The EV kit can be used to evaluate all MAX15096A and MAX15096D variants.
- Blade Servers
- Disk Drive Power
- Industrial Applications
- RAID Systems
- Server I/O Cards
- Storage Applications
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.