Features and Benefits
- Operates from a Single 3.3V Supply
- Terminal Block Connectors for Easy RS-485/ PROFIBUS Evaluation
- 5000VRMSIsolation for 60s
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Proven PCB Layout
The MAX149X2 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB that demonstrates the functionality of the MAX14943 isolated RS-485/PROFIBUS transceiver. The EV kit operates from a single 3.3V supply and features an on-board isolated power supply to power the secondary-side of the circuit.
The MAX149X2 EV kit comes with the MAX14943GWE+ installed, but can also be used to evaluate the pin-compatible MAX14940, MAX14946, and MAX14949 ICs.
- Industrial Automation Equipment
- Power Meters
- Programmable Logic Controllers
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.