Features and Benefits
- Operates From a Single 3.3V Supply
- Terminal Block Connectors for Easy RS-485/RS-422 Evaluation
- Up to 5000VRMS Isolation for 60s
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX148X1 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB that demonstrates the functionality of the MAX14852 isolated RS-485/RS-422 transceiver. The EV kit operates from a single 3.3V supply and features an onboard isolated power supply to power the secondary-side of the circuit.
The MAX148X1 EV kit may also be used to evaluate the MAX14854, MAX14856, and the MAX14858.
- Industrial Automation Equipment
- Power Meters
- Programmable Logic Controllers
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.