Features and Benefits
- Easy Evaluation of the MAX14815
- Configurable for Three-Level or Five-Level Mode
- Programmable Master Clock Frequency and Trigger
- Option for External Clock and External Trigger
- Includes 3.5mm Scope-Probe Jacks for High-Voltage Outputs
- Windows XP®, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10-Compatible Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Proven PCB Layout
- RoHS Compliant
The MAX14815 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX14815 high-voltage, highfrequency, 5-level octal pulser.
The MAX14815 EV kit features an on-board USB to SPI interface, on-board high frequency clock generator, and synchronous trigger. The MAX14815 also includes Windows 7®, Windows 8.1®, and Windows 10® compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) to exercise the beamforming features of the IC, making it a complete PC-based evaluation platform.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.