Features and Benefits
- 4.5V to 36V Operating Voltage Range
- Features TVS Diode and Schottky Diode
- Evaluates Three Current-Limit Types, Current-Limit Threshold, OVLO, and UVLO
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX14588 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the MAX14588 adjustable overcurrent and overvoltage protector. The EV kit features a transient voltage suppressor (TVS) diode on the input and a Schottky diode on the output. Input power to the EV kit uses a 4.5V to 36V input supply.
The EV kit circuit can be configured to demonstrate the device’s different current-limit types, adjustable overvoltage, undervoltage, and current-limit threshold.
- Condition Monitoring
- Factory Sensors
- Process Analytics
- Process Instrumentation
- Sensor Systems
- Weighing and Batching Systems