Features and Benefits
- Demonstrates a Simple Vgs (Temperature) Lookup Control Loop
- 68HC16 Assembly Source Code Included
- Proven PCB Layout
- Complete Evaluation System
- Data-Logging Software
- Lead(Pb)-Free and RoHS Compliant
The MAX1385 evaluation kit (EV kit) is an assembled and tested PCB that demonstrates the MAX1385 dual RF LDMOS bias controller. The accompanying Windows® 2000/XP-compatible software provides a handy user interface to exercise the features of the MAX1385.
The MAX1385 evaluation system (EV system) includes the MAX1385 EV kit, a high-speed I²C interface module (HSI2CMOD), and a 68HC16 microcontroller (µC) module (68HC16MODULE-DIP). Order the complete EV system for comprehensive evaluation of the MAX1385 using a PC. Order the EV kit if the 68HC16MODULE-DIP module has already been purchased with a previous Maxim EV system, or for custom use in other µC-based systems.
The EV kit comes with the MAX1385 installed, but can also be used to evaluate the MAX1386.
- Industrial Process Control
- RF LDMOS Bias-Control in Cellular Base Stations