Features and Benefits
- 4-Channel Single-Ended or 2-Channel Fully Differential Inputs
- 12-Bit, I²C-Compatible ADC
- Single Supply, 2.7V to 3.6V
- 2.048V Internal Reference
- 1V to VDD External Reference
- USB Interface
- USB Powered
- Proven PC Board Layout
- Windows 98 SE-/2000-/XP-Compatible Evaluation Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX1363 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PC board that evaluates the MAX1363 12-bit, 4-channel system monitor. The EV kit also includes Windows® 98 SE-/2000-/XP-compatible software, which provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the MAX1363's features.
The EV kit comes with the MAX1363EUB installed. The MAX1363 EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX1361 10-bit, 4-channel system monitor. Contact the factory for free samples of the pin-compatible MAX1361EUB, MAX1361_EUB, and MAX1363_EUB to evaluate these parts. See Table 1 in the full data sheet for ordering different address options.
- High-Reliability Power Supplies
- Medical Instrumentation
- Servers and Workstations
- System Monitoring/Supervision
Documentation & Resources
MAX1363EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX1361 and MAX1363 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)12/26/2005223K
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.