Features and Benefits
- No DC-Blocking Capacitors Required
- 4V to 5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- Adjustable Gain (MAX13331 Only)
- 125mW Per Channel into 32Ω at 0.01% THD+N
- Shutdown Control
- Ultra-Compact Solution
- Low-Profile (1.2mm, max) Design
- Lead(Pb)-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Fully Assembled and Tested Surface-Mount Board
The MAX13331 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount circuit board that evaluates the MAX13331 DirectDrive® stereo headphone amplifier. DirectDrive eliminates the two large DC-blocking capacitors typically required between the output of the amplifier and the headphones. The MAX13331 EV kit includes two RCA phono jacks on the input and a 3.5mm headphone jack on the output to facilitate easy connections to the circuit board.
The MAX13331 EV kit can also evaluate the MAX13330 IC. This requires the IC replacement of U1.
- Automotive Entertainment Systems
- Automotive Rear Seat Entertainment Systems
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.