Features and Benefits
- USB-Powered Operation
- Low-Voltage and Low-Power Operation
- On-Board Crystal Reference
- On-Board SPI Interface Circuit
- User-Selectable VCC Supply Voltage
- LED Indicators
- Active Port
- Operational Modes
- Simple Windows 10-compatible GUI Control
- Lead(Pb)-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX11947 evaluation kit (EV kit) includes two fully assembled and tested circuit boards (PCBs) that contain all the components necessary to evaluate the performance and functionality of the MAX11947 AISG V2.0/ V3.0-compliant, fully integrated modem with a 4:1 multiplexer.
The EV kit includes Windows® 10-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for controlling the circuit board through a standard USB micro connection. The GUI provides the user access to hard- ware controls through a MAX32625PICO board.
The MAX32625PICO board is a rapid development platform designed to help engineers quickly implement designs with the MAX32625 Arm® Cortex®-M4 microcontroller with FPU. The board also includes the MAX14750 PMIC that can directly power the entire MAX11947EV kit board.
Additional features of the MAX11947 include on board crystal reference, SMA connectors for RF ports, optional component footprints for filter design and an off-board RS485 interface providing 2.75kVRMS of isolation.
- 2MHz OOK Modem Applications
- Antenna Arrays
- Antenna Line Devices (ALDs)
- Base Station Single and Multi-Primary Controllers (SALD and MALD)
- RS485 Half-Duplex Coaxial Links
- Smart Bias-Ts
- Tower Mounted Amplifiers (TMAs)
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.