Features and Benefits
- Eight Simultaneous ADC Channel Inputs (EV Kit Only)
- Up to 20* Simultaneous ADC Channel Inputs with the EV Kit and the Daughterboards
- Four Banana Jacks for Power-Supply Inputs
- BNC Connectors on Channel 0 and Channel 1 for the EV Kit and Daughterboard for the Signal Inputs
- Autofrequency, RMS, Min, Max, and Average DC Calculations in the EV Kit Software
- USB-PC Connection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Windows 2000-, Windows XP-, and Windows Vista (32-Bit)-Compatible Evaluation Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX11040K evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB that evaluates the IC's 4-channel, simultaneous-sampling ADC. The EV kit also includes Windows® 2000-, Windows XP®-, and Windows Vista®- compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the IC's features.
The EV kit comes with two MAX11040KGUU+s installed on the motherboard. Up to three more parts can be connected to the EV kit to increase the number of input channels by cascading up to three daughterboards to the EV kit (order separately).
- Industrial Data-Acquisition Systems
- Medical Instrumentation
- Multiphase Power Systems
- Power-Protection Relay Equipment
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.