Features and Benefits
- Demonstrates the Automatic Regulation of the MESFET Drain Current
- Supports Standard, Fast, and High-Speed I²C-Compatible Transfer Modes
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista (32-Bit)-Compatible Software
- USB-PC Connection (Cable Included)
- Lead-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX11014 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX11014 automatic RF MESFET amplifier drain-current controller using an Altera complex programmable logic device (CPLD) containing the DI2CM™ IP core from Digital Core Design. The EV kit also includes Windows® 2000/XP/Vista®-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the MAX11014.
Download the latest version of the MAX11014 IC data sheet from www.maximintegrated.com.
- Cellular Base-Station RF MESFET Bias Controllers
- Industrial Process Control
- Point-to-Point or Point-to-Multipoint Links