Features and Benefits
- 2 A peak drive output capability
- Output power device resistance: <2 Ω
- Low propagation delay: <51 ns
- Operating temperature range: −40°C to +125°C
- Output voltage range to 35 V
- Output and input undervoltage lockout (UVLO)
- Pad placement for multiple switch types
- Screw terminals for easy connectivity
The evaluation boards EVAL-ADuM4120EBZ and EVAL-ADuM4120-1EBZ support the ADuM4120/ADuM4120-1 single-channel gate drivers with an integrated miller clamp. Analog Devices, Inc., iCoupler® technology provides isolation between the input signal and the output gate driver. The EVAL- ADuM4120-1EBZ option is populated with the ADuM4120-1 that does not contain an internal input glitch filter, resulting in lower propagation delays.
The instructions and components in UG-1109 apply to both the EVAL-ADuM4120EBZ and EVAL-ADuM4120-1EBZ.
The ADuM4120/ADuM4120-1 provides operation with voltages of up to 35 V. The high common-mode transient immunity (CMTI) and robust drive strength makes the ADuM4120/ADuM4120-1 an excellent fit for fast switching technologies.
The EVAL-ADuM4120EBZ evaluation board facilitates testing of the propagation delay, drive strength, and input logic of the device.
For complete information about the ADuM4120/ADuM4120-1, refer to the ADuM4120/ADuM4120-1 data sheet that should be consulted in conjunction with UG-1109 when using the evaluation board.
Markets and Technologies
- EVAL-ADuM4120EBZ evaluation board or the EVAL-ADuM4120-1EBZ evaluation board
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.