Features and Benefits
- 2 A peak drive output capability
- Output power device resistance: <2 Ω
- Low propagation delay: <51 ns
- Operating temperature range: −40°C to +125°C
- Output voltage range to 35 V
- Output and input undervoltage lockout (UVLO)
- Pad placement for multiple switch types
- Screw terminals for easy connectivity
The evaluation boards EVAL-ADuM4120EBZ and EVAL-ADuM4120-1EBZ support the ADuM4120/ADuM4120-1 single-channel gate drivers with an integrated miller clamp. Analog Devices, Inc., iCoupler® technology provides isolation between the input signal and the output gate driver. The EVAL- ADuM4120-1EBZ option is populated with the ADuM4120-1 that does not contain an internal input glitch filter, resulting in lower propagation delays.
The instructions and components in UG-1109 apply to both the EVAL-ADuM4120EBZ and EVAL-ADuM4120-1EBZ.
The ADuM4120/ADuM4120-1 provides operation with voltages of up to 35 V. The high common-mode transient immunity (CMTI) and robust drive strength makes the ADuM4120/ADuM4120-1 an excellent fit for fast switching technologies.
The EVAL-ADuM4120EBZ evaluation board facilitates testing of the propagation delay, drive strength, and input logic of the device.
For complete information about the ADuM4120/ADuM4120-1, refer to the ADuM4120/ADuM4120-1 data sheet that should be consulted in conjunction with UG-1109 when using the evaluation board.
Markets and Technologies
- EVAL-ADuM4120EBZ evaluation board or the EVAL-ADuM4120-1EBZ evaluation board