Features and Benefits
- Power supply rejection ratio (PSRR)
- 68 dB from 1 kHz to 100 kHz; 45 dB at 1 MHz, VOUT = 3.3 V, VIN = 3.8 V
- Low noise
- 0.9 µV rms total integrated noise from 100 Hz to 100 kHz
- 1.6 µV rms total integrated noise from 10 Hz to 100 kHz
- Noise spectral density: 1.7 nV/√Hz from 10 kHz to 1 MHz
- Low dropout voltage: 200 mV typical at VOUT = 3.3 V, IOUT = 2 A
- Maximum output current: 2 A
- Input voltage range: 2.3 V to 5.5 V
- Low quiescent and shutdown current
- Initial accuracy: ±0.6% at ILOAD = 10 mA
- Accuracy over line, load, and temperature: ±1.5%
- 10-lead 3mm x 3mm LFCSP and 8-lead SOIC packages
The ADP7159CP-04-EVALZ and ADP7159RD-04-EVALZ evaluation boards demonstrate the operation and functionality of the ADP7159 ultralow noise, 2 A, adjustable output, radio frequency (RF) linear regulator.
Simple device measurements such as line and load regulation, dropout voltage and ground current can be demonstrated using only a single voltage supply, load resistors, and a voltmeter or an ammeter.
Complete specifications for the ADP7159 ultralow noise, 2 A, adjustable output, radio frequency (RF) linear regulator are available in the ADP7159 data sheet available from Analog Devices, Inc., and should be consulted in conjunction with user guide UG-811 when using the evaluation boards.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.