Features and Benefits
- Input voltage range: 2.7 V to 20 V
- Output current range: 0 mA to 200 mA
- Output voltage initial accuracy: ±0.8%
- Operating temperature range: −40°C to +125°C
- Adjustable output voltage via two external resistors from any fixed output voltage option
Product DetailsThe ADP7112CB-EVALZ is an evaluation board used to demonstrate the functionality of the ADP7112 linear regulator.
Simple device measurements, such as line and load regulation, dropout voltage, and ground current, can be demonstrated with just a single voltage source, load resistors, and a voltmeter or an ammeter. For more details about the linear regulators, visit www.analog.com.
Complete specifications for the ADP7112 are available in the ADP7112 data sheet available from Analog Devices, Inc., and should be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when using the evaluation board.
Markets and Technologies
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.