Features and Benefits
- Ultrasmall 1 mm × 1 mm, 4-ball, 0.5 mm pitch WLCSP
- Tiny 8-lead, 2 mm × 2 mm LFCSP
- Low RDSON of 50 mΩ at 3.3 V (WLCSP)
- Low input voltage range of 1.65 V to 6.5 V
- 1 A continuous operating current
- Operating temperature range: TJ = −40°C to +85°C
The ADP198 evaluation boards are used to demonstrate the functionality of the ADP198 power switch.
Simple device measurements such as VIN to VOUT resistance (RDSON), ground current, and off state current can be demonstrated with just a single voltage source, a voltmeter, an ammeter, and load resistors.
Full details about the ADP198 power switch are available in the ADP198 data sheet, which should be consulted when using the ADP198 evaluation boards.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.