Features and Benefits
- Pretrimmed voltage monitoring threshold
- 2.63 V for ADM8611-EVALZ with ±1.3% accuracy
- 1.10 V for ADM8612-EVALZ with ±1.4% accuracy
- 2.32 V for ADM8613-EVALZ with ±1.3% accuracy
- 2.63 V for ADM8614-EVALZ with ±1.3% accuracy
- 1.00 V for ADM8615-EVALZ with ±1.6% accuracy
- Manual reset (MR#) pin for input condition override (all boards except ADM8614-EVALZ)
- Separate voltage supply (VCC) and input pin (INPUT) for low voltage monitoring (ADM8612-EVALZ/ADM8615-EVALZ)
- Watchdog timer input (WDI) pin for monitoring an external microprocessor (ADM8613-EVALZ/ADM8614-EVALZ/ADM8615-EVALZ)
- Watchdog disable input (WD_DIS) pin (ADM8613-EVALZ/ADM8614-EVALZ)
- Watchdog timeout selection input (WDT_SEL) pin for extending the timer period (ADM8614-EVALZ)
- Built in tact switch (JP1) for input condition override (all boards except ADM8614-EVALZ)
- Built in LED for output monitoring
The ADM8611-EVALZ/ADM8612-EVALZ/ADM8613-EVALZ/ADM8614-EVALZ/ADM8615-EVALZ boards demonstrate the ADM8611/ADM8612/ADM8613/ADM8614/ADM8615 with the features summarized in Table 1 of the user guide. These ultra low power voltage supervisors monitor the input voltage level and compare it against an internal reference.
Full details about the ADM8611/ADM8612/ADM8613/ADM8614/ADM8615 are available in the product data sheet, which must be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when using the ADM8611-EVALZ/ ADM8612-EVALZ/ADM8613-EVALZ/ADM8614-EVALZ/ADM8615-EVALZ.
Markets and Technologies
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.