Features and Benefits
- Easy evaluation of ADM3062E 500 kbps RS-485 transceiver
- Board layouts for standard half-duplex RS-485 footprints
- 10-lead MSOP, ADM3062EBRMZ (EVAL-ADM3062EEBZ)
- 10-lead LFCSP, ADM3062EBCPZ (EVAL-ADM3062EEB1Z)
- Power/ground connections through screw terminal block
- 3.0 V to 5.5 V operating voltage range on VCC
- 1.62 V to 5.5 V VIO logic supply
- IEC ESD protection on the RS-485 A and B bus pins
- ±12 kV contact discharge and ±12 kV air gap discharge
- Screw terminal blocks for logic input/output and RS-485 signals
- Jumper-selectable enable/disable for RE and DE
- Test points for measuring all signals
- Resistors and footprints for termination and biasing networks
The EVAL-ADM3062EEBZ and EVAL-ADM3062EEB1Z allow quick and easy evaluation of the ADM3062E 500 kbps RS-485 transceiver with standard MSOP and LFCSP footprints, respectively. The evaluation boards allow the input and output functions to be exercised without external components. Screw terminal blocks provide convenient connections for power and ground, digital input and output, and RS-485 signals. The evaluation boards can be powered by a standard configurable bench power supply within a 3.0 V to 5.5 V range.
The EVAL-ADM3062EEBZ evaluation board has a footprint for the ADM3062EBRMZ half-duplex RS-485 transceiver in a 10 lead MSOP package. The EVAL-ADM3062EEB1Z evaluation board has a footprint for the ADM3062EBCPZ half-duplex RS-485 transceiver in a 10 lead LFCSP package.
Complete specifications for the ADM3062E are provided in the ADM3062E data sheet and must be consulted in conjunction with UG-1220 when using the evaluation board.
Markets and Technologies
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.