Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the ADL5206
- Easy connection to test equipment and other circuits
- PC control via a separately purchased system demonstration platform (EVAL-SDP-CS1Z)
- 5.0 V or 3.3V single-supply operation
The ADL5206-EVALZ evaluation board allows the manual control of the ADL5206 through the serial and parallel interface ports, as well as through the USB port on a PC operating Microsoft® Windows® via the system demonstration platform (SDP-S) controller board. A 3.3 V low dropout (LDO) voltage regulator supplies the logic circuits when the ADL5206 is running on a 5 V supply.
Connect the ADL5206-EVALZ to the SDP-S to allow for quick evaluation of the ADL5206 (see Figure 3). In addition, the ADL5206-EVALZ can be configured over a USB from a panel within the Analog Devices, Inc., ACE software.
For full details on the ADL5206, see the ADL5206 data sheet, which must be consulted in conjunction with the user guide when using the ADL5206-EVALZ.
- 5 V dc power supply
- EVAL-SDP-CS1Z (SDP-S) controller board
- Oscilloscope with high-Z probe
- PC running Windows with 2 or more USB ports
- Analog signal generator
- Analog signal analyzer
- Analysis | Control | Evaluation (ACE) software
Documentation & Resources
ADL5206: Gerber Files10/12/2020
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.