ADIS1650x-x/PCBZ Wiki Guide11/8/2019
Features and Benefits
- Small size: 33.25mm x 30.75mm
- Convenient connector: 16-pin (2x8), 2mm-pitch
- Mounting holes (2.3mm diameter) in each corner (4x)
- ADIS16507-1/PCBZ includes an ADIS16507-1BMLZ IMU
- ADIS16507-2/PCBZ includes an ADIS16507-2BMLZ IMU
- ADIS16507-3/PCBZ includes an ADIS16507-3BMLZ IMU
The ADIS16507-x/PCBZ breakout boards provide a convenient method for establishing a prototype connection between each ADIS16507 IMU model and an embedded processor platform. Each ADIS16507-x/PCBZ breakout board connects to J1 on the EVAL-ADIS2 evaluation system, as well.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.