Features and Benefits
- General-purpose evaluation board for the ADF4152HV, including octave range VCO, loop filter, and TCXO
- Contains the ADF4152HV frequency synthesizer (500 MHz to 5 GHz
- Contains the ADF5001 prescaler to allow optional connection of external microwave VCOs without the need for an active loop filter
- Accompanying software allows complete control of synthesizer functions from a PC
Product DetailsThis board is designed to allow the user to evaluate the perfor-mance of the ADF4152HV frequency synthesizer for phase-locked loops (PLLs). Figure 1 shows the board, which contains the ADF4152HV synthesizer, loop filter, voltage controlled oscillator (VCO) of 1 GHz to 2 GHz octave range and up to 28 V high tuning voltage, reference temperature controlled crystal oscillator (TCXO) of 25 MHz frequency for the reference input, power supply connectors, and a radio frequency (RF) output. The ADF5001 prescaler allows optional direct connection of external microwave VCOs without the need for an active loop filter.
The evaluation kit also contains software that is compatible with Windows® XP and later versions to allow easy programming of the synthesizer. The PC must have a USB port to program the device.
- EVAL-ADF4152HVEB1Z board
- CD that includes
- Self installing software that allows users to control the board and exercise all functions of the device
- Electronic version of the ADF4152HV data sheet
- Electronic version of the EVAL-ADF4152HVEB1Z User Guide
- Electronic version of the PLL Software Installation Guide
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.