Features and Benefits
- Dual-Channel Simultaneously Sampling ADC
- Integrated differential amplifier/ADC driver
- Single-ended to differential input config circuitry
- LVDS Output capability
- Serial SPI Port for Configuration
- On-board power solution
- FMC-LPC system board connector
The EVAL-ADAQ8092-FMCZ evaluates the ADAQ8092, a 14-bit, 105MSPS, high-speed dual-channel data acquisition µModule solution. This device uses the System-in-Package (SiP) that integrates three common signal processing and conditioning blocks.
This EVAL-ADAQ8092-FMCZ board does not need an external power supply to operate and requires a very small jitter in the clock source. We recommend to use the DC1075B to improve the clock signal source. For full details on the ADAQ8092, see the ADAQ8092 data sheet, which must be consulted in conjunction with the user guide when using the EVAL-ADAQ8092-FMCZ.
- EVAL-ADAQ8092-FMCZ evaluation board
- Micro-SD memory card (with adapter) containing system board boot software and Linux OS
- PC with Windows 7 or Windows 10 operating system
- Digilent ZedBoard with 12 V wall adapter power supply
- Power Supply
- Rohde & Schwarz SMA100A (clock source) - Suggested
- Keysight 336xx series (signal generator) - Suggested
- DC1075B (Clock Divider) - Suggested
- SMA Cables
- TTE Bandpass Filter - centered on test signal frequency - Suggested
- SD card
- SMA Adapter (Male-Male)
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.