Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD9642/AD9634/AD6672
- SPI interface for setup and control
- External or AD9523 clocking option
- Balun/transformer or amplifier input drive option
- LDO regulator power supply
- VisualAnalog and SPI controller software interfaces
The AD9642, AD9634, and AD6672 evaluation board, which provides all of the support circuitry required to operate the AD9642, AD9634, and AD6672 in their various modes and configurations. The application software used to interface with the devices is also described.
The AD9642, AD9634, and AD6672 data sheets provide additional information and should be consulted when using the evaluation board. All documents and software tools are available at http://www.analog.com/fifo. For additional information or questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.