Features and Benefits
- Simple power connection using 6V wall adapter and on-board LDO voltage regulators
- 8 ac-coupled single-ended (differential signal recombined via a bal-un) output SMA connectors terminated for HSTL or LVDS
- 3 ac-coupled differential output SMA connectors terminated for CMOS
- 3 configurable reference inputs, selectable between a single ended to differential reference input SMA connector, a 25 MHz on-board XTAL, or a 25 MHz on-board XO.
- Pin programmable, power on ready configurability
- Status LEDs
- USB connection to PC
- Microsoft Windows-based evaluation software with simple graphical user interface via an ACE plug-in module
The AD9576 evaluation board is a compact, easy-to-use platform for evaluating all features of the AD9576 dual channel, power-on ready clock generator.
Markets and Technologies
Documentation & Resources
AD9576 Schematic (Rev. B)7/22/2016901 K
AD9576 Evaluation Board User Guide7/22/2016WIKI
AD9576 Fab Drawing7/22/2016ZIP714 K
AD9576 Bill of Materials7/22/2016CSV11 K
AD9576 Assembly Drawings7/22/2016ZIP1 M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.