Features and Benefits
- Simple Power Connection using 6V Wall Adapter and On-board Switching and LDO Voltage Regulators
- On board LDO regulators can be easily bypassed to permit user to evaluate performance using the on-board switching regulator
- Regulators Are Easily Bypassed for Power Measurements
- Six AC-Coupled SMA Connectors for Outputs (Two differential, Two single-ended)
- SMA Connectors for Two Differential or Four Single-ended Reference Inputs System Clock Input
- On-board Provisions for TCXO, Crystal Oscillator or Crystal USB Connection to PC
- 32- or 64-Bit Microsoft Windows® based Evaluation Software with Simple Graphical User Interface
- On-board PLL Loop Filter
- Easy Access to Digital I/O and Diagnostic Signals via I/O Header
- Status LEDs for Diagnostic Signals
This page contains evaluation board documentation,software and ordering information for evaluating the AD9554-1.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.