Features and Benefits
- Simple power connection using 6 V wall adapter and on-board LDO voltage regulators
- LDOs are easily bypassed for power measurements
- 5 ac-coupled differential LVDS SMA connectors
- 7 LVDS differential headers for additional outputs
- SMA connectors for
2 reference inputs
Charge pump output
Clock distribution input
- USB connection to PC
- Microsoft Windows-based evaluation software with simple graphical user interface
- On-board PLL loop filter
- Easy access to digital I/O and diagnostic signals via I/O header
- Status LEDs for diagnostic signals
The AD9522-x (hereafter referred to as AD9522) is a very low noise PLL clock synthesizer featuring an integrated VCO, clock dividers, and up to 24 outputs. The AD9522 features automatic holdover and a flexible reference input circuit allowing for very smooth reference clock switching. The AD9522 family also features the necessary provisions for an external VCXO.
The AD9522 evaluation board is a compact, easy to use platform for evaluating all features of the AD9522.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.