Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD7887
- On-board power supplies
- Standalone capability
- System demonstration platform (SDP) compatible (EVAL-SDP-CB1Z)
- PC software for control and data analysis (download from product page)
Product DetailsThe EVAL-AD7887SDZ is a full featured evaluation board designed to allow easy evaluation of all the features of the AD7887 analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The evaluation board can be controlled via the SDP connector (J20). The SDP board (EVAL-SDP-CB1Z) allows the evaluation board to be controlled through the USB port of a PC using the software available for download from the EVAL-AD7887SDZ product page.
The EVAL-AD7887SDZ software provides dynamic performance analysis in the form of waveform graphs, histograms, and FFT analysis for ADC performance evaluation.
On-board components include: the AD8033 and the AD8034 FastFET high speed precision rail-to-rail op amps, the ADP3303 high accuracy 200 mA low dropout linear regulator, and the AD780 2.5 V/3.0 V ultrahigh precision band gap voltage reference.
- Documents needed
- AD7887 data sheet
- EVAL-AD7887SDZ user guide
- Required software
- EVAL-AD7887SDZ evaluation software
- Design and integration files
- Schematics, layout files, bill of materials
- EVAL-AD7887SDZ evaluation board
- Evaluation software CD for the AD7887
- Mains power supply adapter
- Screw/nut kit