Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD6684
- SPI interface for setup and control
- Wide band Balun driven input
- External supply powered but may also use 12V-1A and 3.3V-3A supplies from FMC
- VisualAnalog® and SPI controller software interfaces
Product DetailsThe AD6684EVZ supports the AD6684 highly integrated IF subsystem. It consists of four 14-bit, 500 MSPS ADCs and various digital processing blocks consisting of four wideband digital downconverters (DDCs), an NSR, and VDR monitoring. The device has an on-chip buffer and a sample-and-hold circuit designed for low power, small size, and ease of use. This device is designed support communications applications capable of sampling analog signals of up to 1.4 GHz.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.