Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board in conjunction with the nanoDAC® motherboard (EVAL-MBnanoDAC-SDZ)
- On-board references
- Various link options
- PC control in conjunction with Analog Devices, Inc., system demonstration platform (SDP)
The AD5316RDBZ evaluation board is designed to help users quickly prototype new AD5316R circuits and reduce design time. The AD5316R operates from a single 2.7 V to 5.5 V supply.
For full details, see the AD5316R data sheet, which must be consulted in conjunction with UG-969 when using the evaluation board.
The evaluation board interfaces to the USB port of a PC via the SDP-B board. Software is available to allow the user to program the AD5316R.
Markets & Technology
- Industrial Automation Technology (IAT)
Instrumentation & Measurement
- EVAL-AD5316RDBZ evaluation board
- EVAL-MBnanoDAC-SDZ motherboard