Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board used in conjunction with low voltage digiPOT motherboard (EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ)
- Multiple test circuits
- Multiple ac/dc input signals
- PC control via a separately purchased system demonstration platform (SDP-B or SDP-S)
- PC software for control
The AD5242 supports single-supply 2.7 V to 5.5 V operation, making the device suitable for battery-powered applications and many applications requiring superior low temperature coefficient performance.
In addition, the AD5242 uses a versatile I2C-compatible serial interface that operates in fast mode, allowing speeds of up to 400 kHz. This interface can be used to read back the wiper register and EEPROM content.
The EVAL-AD5242DBZ daughter board and the EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ motherboard can operate in single-supply mode and incorporate an internal power supply from the USB.
Complete specifications for the AD5242 can be found in the AD5242 data sheet.
- EVAL-AD5242DBZ evaluation board
- EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ motherboard
- CD that includes
- Self-installing software that allows users to control the board and exercise all functions of the device
- Electronic version of the AD5242 data sheet
- Electronic version of the EVAL-AD5242DBZ user guide