Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board used in conjunction with low voltage digiPOT motherboard (EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ)
- Multiple test circuits
- Multiple ac/dc input signals
- PC control via a separately purchased system demonstration platform (SDP-B or SDP-S)
- PC software for control
The AD5228 supports single-supply 2.7 V to 5.5 V operation, making the device suitable for battery-powered applications and many applications requiring superior low temperature coefficient performance.
In addition, the AD5228 uses a simple up/down control interface that allows manual control using only two external push-button tactile switches. The built-in adaptive debouncer ignores invalid bounces due to contact bounce commonly found in mechanical switches.
The EVAL-AD5228DBZ daughter board and the EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ motherboard can operate in single-supply mode and incorporate an internal power supply from the USB.
Complete specifications for the AD5228 can be found in the AD5228 data sheet.
- EVAL-AD5228DBZ evaluation board
- EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ motherboard
- CD that includes
- Self-installing software that allows users to control the board and exercise all functions of the device
- Electronic version of the AD5228 data sheet
- Electronic version of the EVAL-AD5228DBZ user guide
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.