Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board in conjunction with low voltage digiPOT motherboard (EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ)
- Various test circuits
- Various ac/dc input signals
- PC control via a separately purchased system demonstration platform (SDP-B or SDP-S)
- PC software for control
The AD5142A allows multiple modes of operation, including read/write access in the RDAC and EEMEM registers, increment/decrement of resistance, resistance changes in ±6 dB scales, wiper setting readback, and extra EEMEM for storing user-defined information, such as memory data for other components or a lookup table.
The AD5142A supports a dual-supply ±2.25 V to ±2.75 V operation and a single-supply 2.3 V to 5.5 V operation, making the device suitable for battery-powered applications and many other applications. In addition, the AD5142A uses a versatile I2C-compatible serial interface that operates in fast mode, allowing speeds of up to 400 kbps and supporting the selection of up to nine different I2C addresses. The EVAL-AD5142DBZ can operate in single-supply or dual-supply mode and incorporates an internal power supply from the USB.
Complete specifications for the AD5142A can be found in the AD5122A / AD5142A datasheet.
- EVAL-AD5142ADBZ board
- EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ motherboard
- CD that includes
- Self-installing software that allows users to control the board and exercise all functions of the device
- Electronic version of the AD5142A data sheet
- Electronic version of the UG-472 user guide
- Windows XP SP2, 32 bit
- Windows Vista, 32 and 64 bit
- Windows 7, 32 and 64 bit
- USB 2.0 Port
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.