Features and Benefits
- ADSP-21562 SHARC+ Audio Processor
- 512 Mb Quad SPI Flash Memory
- ADAU1962A 12-Channel, High-Performance 192kHz 24-Bit DAC
- ADAU1979 Quad ADC
- Power Solution Based on LT Components
- FTDI USB-to-UART
- Debug Interface (JTAG)
- Status LEDs and Pushbutton IRQs
The ADI LISTN EZ-Audio System (EV-21562-AUTO) enables rapid tuning and deployment of a pre-configured 4-channel in/12-channel out audio flow from DSP Concepts running on the ADSP-2156x family (ADSP-21562/ADSP-21563/ADSP-21565) of SHARC audio processors. Using a custom tuning tool (AWE Tune), customers can quickly tailor the audio output for any automotive cabin. Reduce your time to audio using this turnkey hardware/software automotive audio solution jointly developed by Analog Devices and DSP Concepts.
Markets and Technologies
- EV-21562-AUTO Board
- Universal 12V DC Power Supply
- USB 3.0 Type C-to-A Cable
- Getting Started Notes
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.