Features and Benefits
- Demonstrates Key Functions of DS33X162 Ethernet Transport Chipset
- Includes DS26528 T1/E1 Transceiver, DS3174 T3/E3 Transceiver, Transformers, BNC, and RJ48 Network Connectors and Termination
- Includes Ethernet PHY Supporting 10/100 and Gigabit Modes
- Provides Support for Hardware and Software Modes
- On-Board MMC2107 Processor and ChipView Software Provide Point-and-Click Access to the DS33X162, DS26528, DS3174, and PHY Registers
- All DS33X162 Interface Pins are Easily Accessible for External Data Source/Sink
- LEDs for Loss-of-Signal, Ethernet Link, Tx/Rx, and Interrupt Status
- Easy-to-Read Silkscreen Labels Identify the Signals Associated with All Connectors, Jumpers, and LEDs
The DS33X162 demo kit (DK) is an easy-to-use evaluation board for the DS33X162 Ethernet-over-PDH device. The demo kit contains an option for either T3/E3 or T1/E1 serial links. All serial links are complete with line interface, transformers, and network connections. Maxim's ChipView software is provided with the demo kit, giving point-and-click access to configuration and status registers from a Windows®-based_PC.
On-board LEDs indicate receive loss-of-signal, queue overflow, Ethernet link, Tx/Rx, and interrupt status.